Frequently asked questions
Need more information? Check below for answers to frequently asked questions.
- We offer a Best Price Guarantee, which means we promise you won’t find our products cheaper elsewhere
- We are located on-airport within the airport's boundaries and are within walking distance of the terminal
- We offer high levels of security, CCTV and 24/7 monitoring
- We are Park Mark Safer Parking accredited
If you stay longer than you’ve pre-booked parking for, your overstay will be charged at £15 per day, or part thereof. You can pay this at any of the paystations located within the terminal or the car parks.
No. We operate a self-park policy, which means you park in the space you want and keep your keys with you.
Wider accessible parking bays for Blue Badge holders are available in the Long Stay and Multi Storey car parks, in areas close to the terminal building. These are subject to availability, offered on a first come first served basis and cannot be reserved.
We operate a Blue Badge replacement scheme if you wish to take your Blue Badge away with you. Once you have found your parking space, pop along to the car park office on the ground floor of the Multi Storey car park where staff will be able to help you.
- There are no designated accessible parking bays in the Cheap Parking car park.
- There is a height restriction on the Multi Storey car park of 1.95m. There is no restriction in place on other on-site car parks.
- We do not allow trailers, or coaches unless they have pre-notified the airport. Any vehicles requiring more than one space must make a booking via the call centre on 0845 644 0689.
You will receive an on-screen confirmation detailing your booking reference and instructions. Please print this page for your records as you’ll need this information when you arrive. We will also send you a confirmation email.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Electron, Solo and AMEX for pre-booking airport parking at Liverpool. We are unable to accept any other form of payment via this website.
If you’ve booked a flexible product, such as “Cheap Parking Flex” or “Long Stay Flex”, you can change your booking dates online via the ‘Manage my Booking’ tool. There is no administration fee for changes. If you’ve booked a non-flexible car park product we are unable to make amendments to your booking.
You can cancel your booking via the online ‘Manage my Booking’ tool. A £5.00 administration fee will be charged for cancellations.
As our car parks use Automatic Number Plate Recognition when you arrive at the car park barrier, it is important that your booking shows the registration number plate for the car you intend to travel to the airport with. If you need to update or amend this, you can do this free of charge up to 24 hours before your booking commences via the online ‘Manage my Booking’ tool.
Please visit our 'Contact Us' page for details such as our telephone number, email address and opening hours.
Drive up to the entry barrier; the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system will read your vehicle registration number and automatically issue you with a ticket, which will show your pre-booked reference number and vehicle registration number (please wait about 20 seconds for this process). Remove the ticket, and the barrier will rise allowing you to enter. Please retain the ticket and keep it safe as you will need this to exit. Should the system fail to recognise your vehicle or if the barrier does not rise for you automatically when you arrive at the airport, please press the intercom for assistance. Please have your booking reference to hand.
Drive to the exit barrier and insert your car park ticket. The barrier will raise automatically allowing you to exit. If the system failed to recognise your vehicle on entry, before collecting your vehicle take your ticket and a copy of your booking confirmation to the car park office (ground floor of the Multi-Storey car park), where your ticket will be validated for exit.
Any additional stays outside the pre-booked period will be charged at the standard tariff, which should be paid at the pay stations or car park office prior to collecting your vehicle.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Speke Hall Avenue
For a full run-down of how to reach the airport view our location page here: https://www.cheapliverpoolparking.com/en/location
Pre-booked parking is charged per day or part thereof. For example, if you are travelling on a Monday and returning the following Monday, you will be charged for both Mondays. All prices shown are in GBP and include VAT at 20%. Car park charges will also vary according to:
- The time of year
- Location in regards to the terminal
- How far in advance you make your car park booking
This could be because;
- The car park is fully booked for all or part of your stay
- You do not meet the booking conditions for that product
- Discounted products such as Price Buster are only available for certain dates and have a fixed allocation of spaces for these dates.
if you need any more information, visit our 'contact us page.
Keep your own keys
Self park and keep your keys with you